12.31.2008

Go dog go...

Los Angeles from the Santa Monica Mountains as the sun sets behind me...

Okay, it's no secret that I am hopelessly hooked on trail running. The long runs satisfy the endurance bug that woke up within me during the course of the Appalachian Trail thru-hike. Proof is in my exciting story about...socks. Yes socks. I won a pair of Drymax trail running socks from the author of Fixing Your Feet, John Vonhof. I've put about 30 miles on the socks and really enjoy them. There is almost too much cushion for my liking, but they seem to be a great addition to my gear arsenel.

I thought I would share this picture from one of my training trails. The path spilts left and right, you make the choice. The "too steep" is indeed quite steep (speaking from adrenaline boosting personal experience).

My mom spent a great week here and left a couple days ago. we ate some great food and hung out with fun people. Now she is back where the current weather is 9F. Wow. I remember that, but don't miss it.

Well 2009 is creeping in soon. It's been another great year. Lots of changes and lots to be thankful for. Anyone out there make resolutions? Do share. I plan to stay the course. Love my wife, family, and friends. Live a healthy lifestyle, and well that probably covers it.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this very interesting post
cushion running shoe

Post a Comment