1.07.2009

Distant Early Warning...

Okay, I can't seem to find our camera at the moment. "What's it to me" you may ask? Well the pictures from our ACNFNYD Angeles Crest National Forest New Years Day hike are on it, so it means you'll have to wait to see them.

In the meantime (not the Spacehog song...wait, did anyone actually get that reference?) check this guy out. He and his wife are responsible for inventions that will forever impact how we are able to utilize energy and information.

Switching gears. Rush. The band. My favorite band. Ever. Thanks to JJB for telling me about the Rolling Stone article several that came out months back. I thought it was mediocre, but then it probably would take a 74 page article and free concert tickets to please me. Math rock, nerd rock, call it what you will and I'll listen.

Nicole is having a good time with family in MA this week (even though the weather is a bit colder there!) Oh don't worry about me, I have the dogs to keep me company and to cruise the neighborhood for long walks in the evenings after work.

Lastly, I watched a couple of environmental type documentaries over the past two nights. "Who Killed the Electric Car" and "Oil on Ice". They were both pretty good. Netflix has them if you think you might be interested.

There's no swimming in the heavy water. No singing in the acid rain

No comments:

Post a Comment