1.16.2009

The King, no not Elvis...

His birthday was actually Thursday, but many people have Monday off to recognize and celebrate the life of this amazing man.

In other news, Nicole and I went to our local REI Adventure store to check out some trail running shoes for her. I am fortunate to have dialed in my brand and models. Inov8 Roclite 315's of which I have gone through at least 7 or 8 pairs between the Appalachian Trail, and various other section/day hikes. Trail running for distances under 20 miles or so at a time my favorites are the Roclite 295's.

We didn't find the perfect shoes for Nicole yet, but the current front running brand is Salomon. Any suggestions from the readers?

Oh and the photo to the left? It was taken in REI. The significance for those who don't know, we met on a flight to Costa Rica. The rest as they say, is history.

My parting advice to all of you computer users out there...back up your data! External hard drives are cheap, but having a backup of your digital photos, documents, and music is priceless. Even if you only do it once a month or so, it is extremely important if you care about your files.

And with that I say...later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You up shoes like the Cookie Monster eats cookies.

Dave Chan said...

Ah, I also enjoy cookies...strangely enough I am pretty sure I like trail running shoes better though!

Post a Comment